- about 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thinly
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (see Note)
- 2-3 teaspoons Cavender’s Greek seasoning
- fresh baguette, sliced thinly
- On a large platter drizzle olive oil until you have a thin layer on the entire platter. You may use more or less here depending on your preference.
- Add the tomatoes, green onions, and feta on top of the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning to taste.
- With a spoon carefully combine the ingredients.
- Serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip.
Fresh feta that comes in a block is what is preferred here. It’s a lot more moist. The precrumbled cheese is fine but a little more dry.
Recipe Courtesy of – The Girl Who Ate Everything