- 1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellman’s® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s
- 2 cup (500 mL) sour cream
- 1 pkg Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 8 oz (227 g) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large round pumpernickel bread loaf
- Combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix, as well as water chestnuts and green onions, in a big bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours to blend flavours.
Recipe Courtesy of – Knorr