- 16-oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 lb thin-sliced deli turkey
- 1 package tortillas
- 1 cucumber (or 2 cups diced)
- Plan ahead to leave cream cheese out of refrigerator for an hour or two before you start. Use fresh, soft tortillas that will not break when you roll them up.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on one tortilla, covering with at least an 1/8-inch layer right up to the edges. Sprinkle diced cucumber over the tortilla, covering less than 50 percent of the cream cheese.
- Add a thin layer of turkey, ensuring to leave areas of cream cheese peeking through so the ingredients will stick together when you roll up the tortilla.
- Starting at one edge, roll the tortilla and all filling very tightly until entire tortilla is rolled up. Repeat these directions until you have used all of the cream cheese and/or tortillas. I used two different flavors/colors of tortilla to make it look pretty, so I only used half of each package.
- Wrap 2 to 3 tortilla rolls together in aluminum foil, making sure they stay tightly rolled. Refrigerate for at least one hour before slicing. After an hour, use a very sharp non-serrated knife to slice each roll into 1/2-inch slices. Do not saw at the tortilla with your knife or it will come unrolled.
- Each tortilla makes about 8 pinwheels.
Recipe Courtesy of – Feeding My Inner Fat Kid