- 2 Tablespoons of pesto,
- 8 oz. package of Neufchâtel cream cheese (this is softer than regular cream cheese and has 1/3 less fat),
- jar of roasted red peppers or pimentos, chopped walnuts, flour tortillas
- First, make a spread by mixing the Neufchâtel cream cheese with the pesto. It’s easier to mix if you let the Neufchâtel soften to room temperature first. This makes enough to spread on 4-6 tortillas, depending on the size of your tortillas.
- Spread the cream cheese on a flour tortilla. I used 4 Tablespoons of the cream cheese spread on a 7″ tortilla. Add the roasted red pepper strips or pimentos.
- Add 1/8 cup chopped walnuts. Roll up the tortilla.