- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon chives
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crush garlic.
- Mix cheeses, butter and garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pack into a container just large enough to hold the boursin and store in refrigerator.
- To serve, bring to room temperature.
Recipe Courtesy of – The Cookie Rookie