- 8 wooden skewers
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 pork tenderloins (375 g each), cut into 1-in. cubes
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- SOAK skewers in warm water 15 min. Whisk maple syrup with miso, Dijon, ginger and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high. Toss pork cubes with oil and salt. Thread pork onto skewers. Oil grill, then barbecue pork, lid closed, flipping halfway, until pork is cooked through, 8 to 10 min. Transfer from grill to a large platter and generously brush with miso mixture. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Recipe Courtesy of – Chatelaine