- 3 to 4 medium onions
- 3 to 4 sweet red, yellow, or orange bell peppers
- 2 to 3 Tb. olive oil
- seasoning of choice: spice rub or salt, pepper, & Italian herbs
- 4 to 6 links of Italian sausage
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut onions and peppers in even-sized chunks.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Mix well and spread on a large baking pan lined with a silicone liner or parchment.
- Place uncooked sausages among the vegetables (if using pre-cooked sausages, add during last 15 minutes of cooking).
- Roast for 30 minutes or until sausages are completely done and vegetables are browned.