- A dozen eggs
- 2 – 4 Tbs. milk, half and half, etc (whatever you have is fine…it just stretches the eggs a bit further)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups “fillings” (sausage, ham, green onions, peppers, tomatoes….again, use what you have on hand or make up new combinations of your own)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cheese
- Seasonings of your choice (I usually just add a bit of salt, but I’ve seen some people mention using Spike seasoning in these…about 1-2 tsp.)
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Spray a regular 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray or use liners.
- Chop all your fillings and place a bit of each, including the cheese, into the bottom of the cups. Fill them about 2/3-3/4 of the way full.
- Beat eggs with the milk (you can skip the milk if you prefer not to mix down your eggs), and season to your liking.
- Pour egg mixture into each cup, level with the pan edge.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Muffins will puff up a little bit and brown around the edges.
- Cool before removing from muffin tin.
Recipe Courtesy of – Quirky Cook