- 1 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup snipped dried cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted if desired
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a medium microwave-safe bowl microwave chocolate pieces and sweetened condensed milk on 100% power (high) for 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 1 minute more or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the cherries, 1/4 cup of the walnuts, and the vanilla.
Pour mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread into a 9×6-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cherries and the remaining 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Chill about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut fudge into 1-1/2-inch squares.
Recipe Courtesy of – Better Homes and Gardens