- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur or milk
- 10 raspberries
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a small heavy saucepan cook and stir dark chocolate and whipping cream over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer chocolate mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
- Cool for 20 to 30 minutes. Meanwhile, line a tray or baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Add liqueur to chocolate mixture. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe into ten 2-inch mounds onto the prepared tray.
- Top each mound with a raspberry. Cover loosely and chill for 1 to 24 hours. Sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of – Better Homes and Gardens