- 1 package chocolate bark
- 2/3 package white chocolate bark
- 3-6 teaspoons mint extract (I used McCormick)
- green food coloring (I used Betty Crocker Gel colors)
- Melt barks in separate pots. Do not thin with shortening or oil. For the chocolate bark, once melted, add 1-3 teaspoons on mint extract to taste.
- For the white bark, add 1-3 teaspoons of mint extract and green food coloring. If either bark needs to be thinned a bit, you can now add a teaspoon of shortening.
- Spread chocolate bark out on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Next, drop/drizzle green bark over top of the chocolate bark. Use a toothpick and drag through chocolate to swirl together. Let chocolate cool completely then break/cut into pieces.