- 1 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) pacakges Philly Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13×9″ baking dish with cooking spray. Open 1 crescent roll package and unroll into bottom of greased dish – press the seams together seal.
- In a blender or food processor, combine 8 ounce cream cheese, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup sugar until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly over the dough in the baking dish.
- Open the 2nd can of crescent rolls and unroll onto a piece of parchment paper. Press seams together to seal.
- Pick up parchment paper and lay, dough side down, onto cream cheese filling. Remove parchment.
- If you don’t have parchment – no worries – just unroll onto top of cream cheese filling, being sure to cover it and try to pinch the seams together. Don’t make yourself crazy trying to close the seams – it will bake up nicely either way.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. When you remove the cheesecake from the oven, evenly sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top of the dough. Allow to cool and then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Recipe Courtesy of – Life Tastes Good