- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cold, chopped into approximately 1/4″ size pieces
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 13″x9″ pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor (or with pastry cutter / pastry blender), combine flour, butter and brown sugar until a dough becomes crumbly and starts to stick together. Gently press into baking pan.
- Bake crust layer for approximately 13 minutes or until very lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- In a mixer bowl, combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in melted butter, followed by pecans an chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture onto crust layer. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until browned and set. Cool completely. Cut and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of – Love From The Oven