- 1 stick butter, melted
- 15 graham crackers, crushed (2 cups crumbs)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups canned pumpkin (15 oz. can)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 13 x 9 baking pan with foil.
- To make the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar, and press into the bottom of the foil-lined pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a stand mixer until smooth.
- Add the eggs, mix well, then scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the pumpkin, spices, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan, then lift the foil out and cut into bars.
Recipe Courtesy of – Cate’s World Kitchen