- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows or 2 cups min marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine sugar, milk, butter, salt and chocolate chips in a saucepan and heat until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, nuts and marshmallows until melted; mix well. Pour into shallow 8-inch square pan to cool; cut into squares.
- Yields approximately 16 to 24 pieces, or about 2 1/2 pounds of candy.
Recipe Courtesy of – Paul Dean Network