- 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces (2 cups)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (one-half of a 14-ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted if desired
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate pieces, sweetened condensed milk, and water.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 1 minute more, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and spread it into a 9×6-inch rectangle, or drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Chill fudge about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut fudge into 1-1/2-inch squares. Makes 24 pieces
Recipe Courtesy of – Better Homes and Gardens