Blue Raspberry Lemonade Jello Slush
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Juice from 1/2 of a fresh lemon
- 1 box Berry Blue Jello (3.4 oz. size)
- Fresh raspberries and lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Additional lemon-lime soda or lemonade to add to drink when serving.
- In an 8×11 or similar sized baking dish combine the boiling water and Jello until the Jello is dissolved.
- Stir in soda and lemon juice and freeze for 4 hours or more until frozen solid.
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Fill your glass with half of the slush mixture and the other half with soda.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh raspberries.
Recipe Courtesy of – This Silly Girls Life