- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 18 oz sparkling soda
- 12 oz coconut water handful fresh blackberries,
- for garnish handful fresh sage, for garnish
- Over medium heat bring water, sugar and blackberries to a slow boil.
- Turn down to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat to cool. In individual glasses arrange drink as follows:
- Pour 2 Tablespoons blackberry syrup mixture followed by handful of ice,
- 4 oz coconut water, 6 oz sparkling soda.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and sage leaves.