- 1/2 cup (115g) salted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets)
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons (215g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 or 9×9 square baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Bars stay fresh stored in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Recipe Courtesy of – Sally’s Baking Addiction