- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter or marg and milk in large sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, coconut and rolled oats, stir until all in coated in chocolate mixture
Drop by the spoonful onto greased cookie sheet, etc and allow to cool before eating.
These cookies set up best if cooled in the fridge.