- 1 cup of light creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of margarine or unsalted butter
- One 300g bag of butterscotch chips = 2 cups
- One 250g bag of coloured mini marshmallows = 2 cups
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt peanut butter, margarine and butterscotch chips in a large glass bowl in the microwave, in two 30 second increments, stirring after each heating until totally melted.
- Stir in the bag of mini marshmallows.
- Pour into the 9 x 9 pan and smooth evenly. Chill in the refrigerator until totally set.
- Once set, remove squares from the pan and cut into quarters and then 12 squares for each quarter which will yield you 48 squares.
- Store in the squares in the fridge so they stay firm and remove before serving. Sweet and delicious!
Recipe Courtesy of – Kara’s Favorite Recipes