- 1 pound of spiral pasta
- 2 cups white cheddar shredded
- 3 tablespoon gorgonzola cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- more whole milk if need to cover pasta
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup grating cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon each black pepper and cayenne
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Cook and drain pasta set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, add the milk, cream, cheese, spices, herbs, butter and blend until melted all together. Place the pasta in a large buttered baking pan .
- Pour cheese mixture over the top, use more milk if needed to cover the pasta. Top with more shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 350 degree hot oven until browned and crisp on top.
Recipe Courtesy of – Curt’s Delectable Creations