- 2 8 oz bars of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 9 inch prebaked pie crust or graham cracker crust
- extra lemon for zesting
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 3 tbs sugar
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and salt (everything except the zest and pie crust ) until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake at 325 until center is set but still slightly wobbly. (40 to 50 minutes.)
- Let cool, then chill til firm (4 – 5 hours.)
- Before serving, top with thin layer of whipped cream and lemon zest.
Note: This recipe makes 2 pies
Recipe Courtesy of Scattered Thoughts of A Craft Mom