- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 or 5 drops hot pepper sauce (can you more if you like)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (Can use any kind of cheese you like or several different kinds)
- 1/2 cup bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet, brown the hamburger, onion, and green pepper with the salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and hot sauce.
- Drain the hamburger mixture.
- Spray a 10 inch pie pan and spread the hamburger mixture in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded cheese over the hamburger.
- In a small bowl, mix the bisquick, milk, and eggs. Whisk together until smooth. Pour over the hamburger and cheese.
- Sprinkle the last 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over your mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of – The Southern Lady Cooks