- 1 lb. mini Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until cooked through but not falling apart (when you poke them with a fork, there should be no resistance). Drain.
- Grease a cookie sheet with oil. Line up the potatoes on a cookie sheet with 2-3 inches of room in between each potato.
- Smash the potato with a potato masher so the potato is flat and you have neat ridges in the top of the potato
- In a small bowl, melt butter. Add spices and mix thoroughly. Brush potatoes with spiced, melted butter mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden around the edges.
Recipe Courtesy of – Lawyer Loves Lunch