FOR THE POTATOES
- 3 lbs. small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 Tbsp.olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- PESTO RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes into one inch cubes. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the oil until well coated.
- Cover one or two baking sheets with foil and coat lightly with oil
- Spread the potatoes out over the sheets so that they are in a single layer
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, then roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the edges.
- Once the potatoes are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a bowl. Serve the pesto spooned over top or toss the potatoes in the pesto until they are fully coated.