- 750 g fingerling potatoes, sliced into 1/4-in. rounds
- 3 mini cucumbers, sliced into 1/4-in. rounds
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- BOIL potatoes in a large saucepan of water set over high just until fork-tender, 12 to 15 min. Drain and cover with cold water until cool, about 5 min.
- MASSAGE cucumbers with 1/4 tsp salt until thoroughly mixed in a large bowl. Let stand until liquid begins to seep out, 10 min. Scoop cucumbers into a strainer and squeeze out excess liquid.
- WHISK oil with vinegar and remaining 1/2 tsp salt in same bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add parsley, dill, cucumbers and potatoes. Toss until well coated.