Cucumber Sandwich (Basic)
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 6 thin slices of whole wheat bread or white bread
- Black pepper
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the bread slices .
- Top with a cucumber slice, and sprinkle with black pepper.
Cucumber Sandwich with Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- sliced white sandwich bread, about 16 slices
- sprigs of dill for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until completely incorporated. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, chopped dill, and diced cucumber. Spread on 8 slices of sandwich bread.
- Top with sprigs of dill, then close sandwiches with remaining bread slices. Cut crusts from bread, forming square sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters on the diagonal, creating 4 triangle mini-sandwiches each.
- Serve with tea. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of – Kitchen Joy
Check out these amazing sites that include different variations of how to make a cucumber sandwiches.