- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced mixed wild mushrooms, (such as cremini, shiitake and oyster)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream,
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook shallot until softened, about 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms; cook over medium high heat until softened and no liquid remains, about 5 minutes. Add wine; reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add cream, salt and pepper; simmer until thick enough to coat back of spoon, about 2 minutes. Stir in parsley.