- 1 lb of shrimp, rinsed (increase quantity if you’re serving a crowd).
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tblsp butter, melted
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp LoSalt
- Wooden or metal skewers
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 1 hour prior to using.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the shrimp, and stir to coat. Marinate for 30 ish minutes.
- Put 5-7 on the skewers. Set aside.
- Grease the grill rack, and BBQ at about 375 degrees until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Wait for the shrimp to cool a bit, and then eat!
Recipe Courtesy of – 3 Boys and A Dog