- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 4 rainbow trout fillets (200 g each)
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- COMBINE marmalade with vinegar, 2 tbsp oil, sriracha and 1/4 tsp salt in a Mason jar. Shake until combined.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Brush trout with remaining 1 tbsp oil, then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Season with fresh pepper. Oil grill. Barbecue fish, skin-side down, lid closed, until a knife tip inserted into the thickest part of fish and held for 10 sec feels warm, about 8 min. Slide a thin spatula between skin and flesh, then lift trout off skin and onto a platter. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with mint just before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of – Chatelaine