- 1 box chocolate cake mix ( I used Devil’s Food)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil and then spray.
- Mix together the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes before taking out of the pan.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of – Pretty Providence