- Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- approximately 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix yellow cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and lemon juice with a mixer. Dough will be sticky.
- Take a spoonful of the dough, roll it into approximately 1″ ball and roll it in the powdered sugar. I just poured some powdered sugar in a bowl and rolled the dough ball around to cover it.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Watch carefully around 6 minutes and pull them out of the oven when the edges start to brown. Let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Makes 1-2 dozen depending on how big you make your dough balls.