- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16-18 oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Stir until well blended. Shape dough into 1″ balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place balls 2″ apart on prepared baking sheets. Gently flatten dough balls with the bottom of a glass, or your palm.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until almost set (To be “super soft”, the cookies should look a little under-baked). Cool 1 minute on baking sheets before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe Courtesy of – Comfort Of Cooking