- 1 lb all-purpose flour
- 5 oz sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 package baking powder
- lemon zest, grated
- 2 oz butter
- milk to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- Let butter soften at room temperature before cooking.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, egg yolk and the sugar.
- Add the softened butter, then the lemon zest and little by little the flour and the milk. Continuing to stir, put in the packet of yeast and finish with the flour and milk.
- Grease the mold and put into the oven.
- Cook at 400°F and after half an hour check if it is done.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and then remove the cake from the mold. Serve dusted with powdered sugar if you want.