- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- 3 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups butter (3 sticks)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Butter and Nut Flavoring
- 5-6 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender or 2 knives. Beat in eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Stir in Pecans. Roll dough into 1 inch balls then roll balls in the cinnamon sugar. Place on ungreased cookie trays.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until just starting to turn golden. Let rest on tray for 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
Recipe Courtesy of – Chocolate Chocolate and More