- 2 oz Walnuts
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
Powdered Sugar for coating your cookies
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and salt together in bowl. You have the option of toasting your walnuts until golden brown, but let them cool.
- Place the walnuts in a food processor or blender and crush until fine. Add this mixture to the butter, sugar, and salt.
- Add the flour slowly to the mixture and mix until combined.
Wrap the dough in seran wrap and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours to chill.
- After chilled, preheat oven to 325 degrees. Drop the dough by small scoops onto parchment lined cookie sheets. (I didn’t line mine in parchment and they still turned out great.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take them out and let them cool on a cooling rack. Once cooled, roll them in the powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of – The Recipe Critic