- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup melted butter and egg in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in bowl. Add egg mixture; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place 1/3 cup melted butter in bowl. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in another bowl. Remove muffins from pan; let stand 2 minutes on cooling rack.
- Dip tops of warm muffins into melted butter, then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm with Butter with Canola Oil.
Recipe Courtesy of -Landolakes