- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Russian or French salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves or jam
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried thyme or basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces. Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender
Note: I prefer to broil my chicken before transferring them to the slow cooker
Recipe Courtesy of – About.Com Busy Cooks