- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp of brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven’s broiler
- Rub olive oil over each chicken breast, then season both sides with salt and black pepper
- Broil in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then flip the chicken breast skin-side up
- In a small or medium pan pour olive oil and sauté your garlic on medium heat until tender.
- Remove from heat and add brown sugar to your olive oil/garlic. Stir until it’s a paste.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and pour mixture over each chicken breast
- Cook on Low setting for 5 to 6 hours, or on High setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Recipe courtesy of – Comfy In The Kitchen
♥ Note: The one thing I did different was placing this recipe in the slow cooker