- 340-g bag frozen peeled cooked shrimp, medium or large
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) garlic butter or 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter with 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Cajun seasoning
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Rinse frozen shrimp with cold running water to remove any ice crystals. It’s not necessary to thaw. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high. Add red pepper. Stir-fry until it begins to soften, about 3 min.
- Add shrimp and Cajun seasoning. Continue to stir-fry just until shrimp are completely thawed and hot, 4 to 6 min. Stir in green onions. Serve with rice alongside a crisp green salad.
Recipe Courtesy of – Chatelaine