- 3-4 large potatoes (start with 3 and add one more if they don’t fill your baking dish)
- a glass baking dish
- salt and pepper
- dried oregano
- one lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into large chunks, 1 1/2 inches at least.
- Place them in your baking dish
- Mince your garlic and add it to the pan with the potatoes.
- Then, add a couple of pinches of salt, enough pepper to suit your tastes, and about a teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Add oil, lemon juice and water.
Put them in a 400 F oven for 30 minutes